









We had a great time over Easter weekend this year. Everyone was able to come except Darin and Dusty and there children and Darve and Joanie. Maybe next year we can all get together....
We had a great time...Lonnie and Debbie rented two four wheelers and Tim brought his up from Washington, UT...it was a bit cold but between the clearing of the skies we all got a turn or two on them.
The kids had a great easter egg hunt in the rocks. It sure was fun to watch them hunt them up. Then Dexter and I had a easter egg hunt for the adults. And of course a good part of the eggs where filled with money. Was it ever fun to watch them try and find the two gold eggs and two silver eggs. And of course the last gold egg could not be found and I couldn't remember which crevice I had put it in....So everyone was on the hunt for it. It contained the 50.00 bill...Krystin was the winner of it she found it.
The food was good, company even better. I am posting a few pictures that I was able to take before my camera became to full....I




No comments:
Post a Comment