Thursday, April 16, 2009

Laura's Birthday

Opps! I did it backwards again....oh well.
Everyone was so thoughtful this year. Phone calls, cards, email cards, flowers from Lonnie's family, Darve and Joanie gave me a book, gift card to Barnes and Noble and a wind chiime made of a glass floater and sea shells. Trevell and Carien gave me some cool hangers for my closet. Teresa took us to lunch Tuesday. Dad took me to breakfast this morning so as you can see I have been royally spoiled for the day. Thank you everyone of you...I love you all . And OH take a look at whats sitting in the wood shed. Just scroll down..or up which ever way I have done this,..

2 comments:

Dusty said...

I told Darin that he needs to fix up ours and you bring yours down here and we could go to the sand dunes and have a fun day

Dusty said...

The four wheelers if you didnt get what I was saying LOL

slide show

music list